Installing on Facebook
To install the artist platform Facebook app for the first time do the following:
1. Go to https://manager.bandsintown.com/. You must be logged in the Facebook account that manages the artist page on which you want to install the Bandsintown app.
3. Approve all necessary permissions.
4. Move the toggle "On" (the button is turquoise when it is "On") next to the page you want to add to. If your button seems stuck and won't toggle "On", there is probably a name conflict with another band or if you are connected to an incorrect Bandsintown page, please email us with another suggested name to use. In the past bands have asked us to set them up in ways such as, "It Fits You Perfect (US)", "Atherton (Metal)", and "My Rite of Passage (UK)". After we fix this for you, you should have no problem using Bandsintown.
Installing on Mobile
1. Go to http://bandsintown.com/managerapp on your mobile device
2. Install from the App Store or Google Play
3. Connect via Facebook and approve all permissions (Bandsintown Manager requires Facebook)
4. When you open the app for the first time, your artist pages will be selected. Tap them to deselect if necessary
5. Tap "Continue" to install for selected pages.