You can now post messages to ALL of your trackers on Bandsintown. You can update your fans on new albums, shows, or just say hello. Your fans will see this message in the Bandsintown Concerts mobile app. To post a message to all of your trackers:
On the web:
1. Click on the Fans button on the sidebar
2. Type your message in the box at the under "Post to Bandsintown" and include a photo if desired
3. Click on the "Post" at the bottom right of the text box
1. Go to Bandsintown Manager through the "Tour Dates" tab
2. Type your message in the box at the top of Bandsintown Manager that says "Post to X Trackers on Bandsintown" and include a photo if desired
3. Click "Post to Trackers"
You can see your post in the Bandsintown Concerts mobile app activity feed as long as you are tracking your band on Bandsintown. To get the Bandsintown Concerts mobile app, please download here for iOS or here for Android.
Keep in mind that you can only post one message to your trackers per 24 hours.