You can engage with the fans that are attending your show by using Bandsintown to send out direct messages to your RSVP's. This is a great way to get fans excited, increase ticket sales and push merch sales. Your RSVP's will receive this message as a push notification in the Bandsintown Concerts mobile app and as a direct email. You can view analytics on your message by clicking the "Analytics" button in Bandsintown Manager and looking under the "Message RSVP's" header.
On the web:
1. Log in to the web manager
2. Go to the "Post to Bandsintown" section on the homepage
3. Select in the drop down menu which event you would like to post your message to the corresponding RSVP's
4. Write your message in the corresponding box
5. Click on the "Post" button to post your message to the RSVP's of the corresponding event
1. Click the "(messages)" button underneath the "RSVPs" column
2. Write your message to your fans and click "Send". Links can now be included!
1. Tap a tour date for a specified artist.
2. Tap Message
3. Input your message and tap "Post" to Message RSVP's for that event.