To Sign Up for Bandsintown Manager for the first time:
1. Go to https://manager.bandsintown.com/. You must be logged in to the personal Facebook account that is an admin of the artist page on Facebook that you want to manage on Bandsintown. We use Facebook as a form of verification so that the right people have access to manage their artists. If a person is an admin on an artist's Facebook page, then they have the ability to edit and manage the events and information on that artist's Bandsintown page as well. We are currently working on other login methods, thanks for your patience.
2. Approve all necessary permissions.
3. Click "Manage" if you see your page on the list.
4. If you don't see your artist page, click "Import from Facebook" on the right. If you see your artist in that list, click "Import" and then click "Artist".
*Please note: Importing your artist page on Bandsintown will automatically install the Tour Dates tab on your artist's Facebook page.
Installing on Mobile
1. Go to http://bandsintown.com/managerapp on your mobile device
2. Install from the App Store or Google Play
3. Connect via Facebook and approve all permissions (Bandsintown Manager requires logging in with and connecting to Facebook)
4. When you open the app for the first time, all of your artist pages will be selected. Tap them to deselect if necessary.
5. Tap "Continue" to install for selected pages.