Manage your events, add new events, or upload your entire tour in just a few clicks. We’ll notify all of your trackers and recommend you to even more music lovers.
Adding a single event:
From the Home or Events sections, click the Add New Event button to open a new event form. Venue name, city/country, and event date are mandatory fields. To complete the form, follow these steps:
1. Upload an event photo. If you don't have one, Bandsintown will use your profile photo.
2. Start typing the country and select the country from the drop-down list.
3. Start typing the venue name. If you see your venue in the drop-down list please pick that and we will fill in the location information for you. If you do not see your venue on the list that's okay, you can still add the event just type out the full name of the venue and enter the rest of the information manually.
4. Type the first letters of the city and region (state for United States events, region for events outside the United States) and select your city and region from the drop-down list.
5. The postal code is optional.
6. Select the date of your event and the time of your event (local time of the venue). By default events are scheduled for 7 P.M.
7. You can specify the duration of the event in hours and minutes, e.g. 2h 30m, this is optional.
8. Add one or two ticket links (please use the full URL, e.g. http://myticketcompany.com/...). For each link, indicate the type (Tickets, Presale, VIP, Free, or Sold Out).
9. Finally, click on Add details to include additional information such as the on-sale date and time (must be before the event), the event name, the lineup, and the event description.
When you're done, hit the Publish button: congratulations, you've just added your first event to your Bandsintown page. We will immediately notify all your trackers by email and mobile push notification.
You can also choose to Save as Draft if you need to revisit it later: it will not be published but will remain accessible to you under Pending Events.
Or you can Schedule for Later if your event is ready but you want to delay your announcement. A dialog will let you specify the date and time (local time of the venue, must be before the event).
Adding multiple events at once
You can easily add multiple events at once by using our Bulk Upload feature. From the Home or Events sections, click on the drop-down arrow of the Add New Event button and select Bulk Upload. From there, follow these steps:
1. Download the template spreadsheet
2. Fill in the columns of the spreadsheet and be sure to follow the instructions, then save your work
3. When ready, click on File to upload your spreadsheet, then hit Submit
4. You will enter Draft mode, from where you can review, fix or re-edit your uploaded events before you publish them. You will also see a red warning at the top and red boxes if any information is not formatted correctly.
5. When you're done, hit the Publish button: all the events selected will be added to your Bandsintown page. We will immediately notify all your trackers by email and mobile push notification.
6. Same as for individual events, you can also choose to Save as Draft or Schedule for Later. Note the action you select will apply to all events selected as well.
For more information about the Manager Bulk Upload please see this article.