On the web:
1. Go to the Events tab in Bandsintown Manager
2. Click Add new event or edit an existing event
3. Click on Add details (recommended)
4. Type the name of the artist you want to add and select them from the drop-down list.
*Please note: at this time only artists who have Bandsintown pages can be added to the lineup of events. You can add any information you want in the description of the event.
1. Click on the three dots next to the event you want to edit and click Edit
2. Scroll down to the Lineup box
3. Type the artist's name and then select the artist you want from the drop-down list
4. Scroll down and click Publish at the bottom
*Please note that adding an artist on the lineup will not create the event on that artist's page. The event needs to be added to each artists' page separately, sorry for any inconvenience.
*Please also make sure your Display Lineup Settings are turned On. If these Settings are off the lineups of your event will not display. You can check those Settings here.