Adding a single event:
From the Events section, click the Add Event button to open a new event form. Headliner, date and time are mandatory fields. You also need to include a headliner that has an artist page on Bandsintown. To complete the form, follow these steps:
1. Upload an event photo. If you don't have one, Bandsintown will use the headliner's profile photo
2. Type the first letters of the name of your headliner and use our auto-completion to select the appropriate artist
3. Add other artists in the lineup, if any
4. Specify the event name, if any
5. Select the date of your event
6. Indicate the time of your event (local time of your venue) - by default events are scheduled for 7 P.M.
7. Add one or two ticket links (please use the full URL, e.g http://myticketcompany.com/). For each link, indicate the type (Tickets, Presale, VIP, Free, or Sold Out)
8. Optionally, you can provide a description
When you're done, hit the Publish button: congratulations, you've just added your first event to your Bandsintown page.
You can also choose to Save as Draft if you need to revisit it later: it will not be published but will remain accessible to you under Events » Draft.
Adding multiple events at once
You can easily add multiple events at once by using our Bulk Upload feature. From the Events section, click on the drop-down arrow of the Add Event button and select Bulk Upload. From there, follow these steps:
1. Download the template spreadsheet
2. Fill in the columns of the spreadsheet and be sure to follow the instructions, then save your work
3. When ready, click on File to upload your spreadsheet, then hit Submit
4. You will enter Draft mode, from where you can review, fix or re-edit your uploaded events before you publish them. You will also see a red warning at the top and red boxes if any information is not formatted correctly
5. When you're done, hit the Publish button: all the events selected will be added to your Bandsintown page. We will immediately notify all your trackers by email and mobile push notification
6. Same as for individual events, you can also choose to Save as Draft or Schedule for Later. Note the action you select will apply to all events selected as well
For more information about the Manager Bulk Upload please see this article.
PLEASE NOTE: Adding your events to your venue page will display the events on your venue page in our mobile fan app. To add your events to the artists' pages you can email us at email@example.com with the link to your venue's Facebook page and we can see if your venue qualifies for verification. After you become verified, the events you add to your venue page in Bandsintown Manager will automatically be sent to artist pages (depending on artist Settings)!